1. Hezbollah has vowed to ‘surprise Israel’ during any upcoming war, upping the war of words between the Lebanese terror group and Israel.
2. A Chinese spy ship has been sailing in international waters off the coast of Alaska for several days, having first arrived in the area shortly before the test of a US missile defense system.
3. While Russia is planning its biggest military exercise in years, its neighbor Finland is bolstering its underground emergency defenses.
4. A policy paper released this week by one of the Jewish state’s leading strategic think tanks states that Israel is anxiously observing the escalating international crisis over North Korea’s nuclear program, paying particular attention to its implications for Iranian behavior.
5. A recently released report from the Syrian Network for Human Rights has revealed that Russian airstrikes have killed just as many Syrian civilians as the Islamic State.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Jeremiah 31:2-6.
Our Second Coming quote for today is from Alexander MacLaren. He said, “The apostolic church thought more about the Second Coming of Jesus Christ than about death and heaven. The early Christians were looking, not for a cleft in the ground called a grave but for a cleavage in the sky called Glory.”