1. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Friday that the world cannot allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapon.
2. North Korea threatened on Sunday to sink a U.S. aircraft carrier to demonstrate its military prowess as two Japanese Navy ships joined a U.S. strike group for exercises in the Philippine Sea.
3. Top U.S. military officials said on Monday that the United States must confront Russia for providing weapons to the Taliban for use against American-backed forces in Afghanistan.
4. Following recent sightings of Russian bombers off the Alaskan coast, U.S. defence officials indicated that both nations are toeing the line between routine military posturing and escalating provocation.
5. The US military is considering shooting down North Korean missile tests as a show of strength to Pyongyang.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Jeremiah 30:18-22.
Our second coming quote for today is from William Barclay. He said, “Jesus’ second coming is the final and unanswerable proof that God cares.”