1. North Korea has said it would launch a nuclear strike on the U.S. if a “single bullet is fired” as U.S. forces flood the Korean Peninsula.
2. British troops began a long-term deployment to Estonia on Saturday as Germany’s intelligence chief warned that Russia had doubled its military presence on its Western border.
3. Turkey’s foreign minister has said that the anti-Islam views of politicians such as the Netherlands’ Geert Wilders are pushing Europe towards “wars of religion.”
4. The Israeli Defence Minister has threatened to destroy Syrian air defence systems after they fired ground-to-air missiles at Israeli warplanes carrying out strikes.
5. At least 100 million people, including Protestant Christians, are facing “high” or “very high” levels of persecution at the hands of the atheistic Communist Party in China.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Jeremiah 30:1-3 which reads: “The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book. For, lo, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the Lord: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.”
Plus, commentary on this passage from the Popular Bible Prophecy Commentary, edited by Tim LaHaye and Ed Hindson.