1. Britain’s historic vote to leave the European Union is already threatening to unravel a democratic bloc of nations that has coexisted peacefully together for decades. But it is also generating uncertainty about an even bigger issue: Is the post-1945 order imposed on the world by the United States and its allies unraveling, too?
2. Russia is likely to deploy advanced nuclear-capable missiles in its European exclave of Kaliningrad by 2019, casting the move as a reply to a U.S.-backed missile shield, and may one day put them in Crimea too.
3. In the early 19th century, a series of massive quakes rocked Missouri. At the time, hardly anyone lived in the region. But some experts are now predicting that the area could be in for another round of violent shaking
4. European Union nations urged Britain on Friday to quickly exit the bloc and end uncertainty about the future, as Prime Minister David Cameron said he would leave the departure negotiations to his successor.
5. The United States said will maintain its military presence in the Black Sea despite a Russian warning that a U.S. destroyer patrolling there undermined regional security.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 66:18-24.
Our second coming quote for today is from G. Campbell Morgan. He said, “To me, the second coming is the perpetual light on the path which makes the present bearable. I never lay my head on the pillow without thinking that perhaps before the morning breaks, the final morning may have dawned.”