1. Russia has decided to freeze its shipment of the S-300 anti-aircraft missile system to Iran.
2. The Philippines said on Saturday that it had seized a North Korean freighter that was covered by harsher United Nations sanctions against North Korea over its nuclear program.
3. Israel is highly concerned about the prospect of a stronger Iranian presence in Syria.
4. A truck bomb at an Iraqi checkpoint south of Baghdad killed at least 60 people and wounded more than 70 on Sunday, and the Islamic State claimed responsibility for the blast.
5. A total of 135 people were killed in the first week of a partial truce in Syria in areas covered by the deal, highlighting its fragile nature just days before the United Nations attempts to reconvene peace talks.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 63:7-14.
Our second coming quote for today is from James Montgomery Boice. He said, “God, who has acted in history in past events, is also to act in history to consummate this age. So when we ask, ‘How will it all end’, we do not suddenly pass out of the realm of history into a never-never land of utopian speculation. We merely pass to that which has not yet occurred but which is nevertheless certain of occurring for the simple reason that God is behind it and is he himself who tells us that it will happen.”