1. A top adviser to President Bashar Assad said on Tuesday that Damascus aims to secure Syria’s border with Turkey and recapture the city of Aleppo with its latest military offensive.
2. An Iranian official on Monday rejected reports that Tehran has ceased funding the Palestinian terror group Hamas, and stressed that supporting the fight against Israel remains a “principled policy.”
3. In an admission with international security implications, America’s top intelligence official on Tuesday confirmed that the Islamic State has successfully produced and deployed chemical agents in Iraq and Syria.
4. Moscow on Wednesday warned that Washington’s deployment of a US missile defence system to South Korea could spark an arms race in the region.
5. In open defiance of recent U.S. sanctions on Iran’s ballistic missile program, Iranian Defense Minister Hossein Dehghan told the media that Tehran will soon be rolling out an upgrade of its nuclear-capable medium-range Emad missiles.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 56:1-8.
Our second coming quote for today is from Alan Redpath. He said, “The immense step from the Babe at Bethlehem to the living, reigning triumphant Lord Jesus, returning to earth for His own people — that is the glorious truth proclaimed throughout Scripture. May we also be alert for the final trumpet that will announce His return, when we shall always be with Him.”