1. Turkey and Germany agreed on Monday on a set of measures to try to tackle the Syrian refugee crisis, including a joint diplomatic initiative aimed at halting attacks against Syria’s largest city.
2. Syria’s foreign minister warned on Saturday that Saudi or other foreign troops entering his country would “return home in wooden coffins” and asserted that recent military advances put his government “on track” to end the five-year-old civil war.
3. A senior American official has reportedly urged the Israeli government to sign a 10-year military aid agreement that the Obama administration is offering and not wait for the next US president in the hopes of securing a better deal.
4. U.S. officials and missile defense experts said North Korea’s latest rocket launch might kick off a buildup of U.S. missile defense systems in Asia, something that could further strain U.S.-China ties and also hurt relations between Beijing and Seoul.
5. Weather patterns that bring moisture to the Southwestern United States and California are becoming more rare, and it means drought may be here to stay.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 54:1-7.
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Ryle. He said, “Whatever ungodly men may do now, there will be no scoffing, no jesting at Christ, no infidelity at the Last Day. The servants of Jesus may well wait patiently. Their master shall one day be acknowledged King of kings by all the world.”