1. NATO’s secretary general has said that Russian air strikes in Syria are “undermining” efforts to find a political solution to the war.
2. Saudi Arabia’s fresh public willingness to send ground troops into Syria is drawing ridicule from the kingdom’s chief regional rival.
3. The European Parliament voted overwhelmingly on Thursday to designate the ongoing mass slaughter in the Middle East being carried out by the Islamic State terror group against minorities a “genocide,” something which religious freedom advocacy groups said could save lives.
4. An earthquake measuring 5.5-magnitude hit Nepal on Saturday night, injuring 15 people in the capital city of Kathmandu.
5. The German national security service warned on Friday that Islamic State militants are infiltrating Europe under the guise of asylum seekers.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 52:13-53:12.
Our second coming quote for today is from Charles Stanley. He said, “As the apostle John gazes into the future, he is privileged to see the glorious day we all long for—the day when Christ returns and establishes His kingdom on this earth. It is impossible for us to comprehend what it will be like to see Jesus face-to-face. Yet the Scripture declares that Jesus will come again and take up residency on earth. The next time He appears, however, He will come not as a babe in a manger but as the Ruler and King of all creation! The peace that has escaped the world thus far will be the benchmark of the thousand-year reign of Christ known as the Millennium. Satan will be bound, and Christ will be in charge.”