1. A critical development is taking place in Europe — the growing military alliance between Russia and Armenia is threatening Turkey, an indispensable U.S. ally and partner in the fight against the Islamic State.
2. Syria’s main opposition group reported 15 violations by government troops and allied forces on the first day of a landmark truce, as Russia accused Turkey of breaking the ceasefire.
3. Israel recently requested 71 bullet resistant vehicles for approximately $26 million, due to the continued wave of terrorism in the West Bank and renewed shooting attacks.
4. A Chinese husband and wife who led a Christian congregation that opposed a government campaign to remove crosses atop churches have been given long prison sentences for illegal activities, including corruption and disturbing social order.
5. A United States-backed Arab military coalition bombed a busy market north of Yemen’s capital early on Saturday, killing at least 30 people.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 63:7-14.
Our second coming quote for today is from George Eldon Ladd. He said, ““The point we are now making is that, contrary to outward appearances, the life of Jesus of Nazareth embodies an invasion into history by God, veiled though it was. In this veiled form the presence of God could be seen only by the eyes of faith. This is why the Second Coming of Christ is necessary – to complete the work begun in his Incarnation. There are, in other words, two great events in God’s conquest of the powers of evil, two invasions of God into history: the Incarnation and the Second Coming.”