1. The Indian home ministry has warned that there could be huge earthquakes rippling through the Himalayas in north and north east India at any time.
2. China says it has landed two civilian aircraft on an artificial island it has built in disputed waters in the South China Sea, just days after Vietnam objected to a similar maneuver.
3. Scientists have warned the world is in a “volcano season” and there is up to a 10% chance of an eruption soon killing millions of people and devastating the planet.
4. Three days of Islamic State attacks on Libya’s biggest oil terminals have started fires that have spread to five massive oil storage tanks.
5. Figures provided by the US-led coalition say that the Islamic State has lost around a third of the territory it once controlled in Iraq and Syria.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 27 which reads in part: “Hath he smitten him, as he smote those that smote him? or is he slain according to the slaughter of them that are slain by him? In measure, when it shooteth forth, thou wilt debate with it: he stayeth his rough wind in the day of the east wind. By this therefore shall the iniquity of Jacob be purged; and this is all the fruit to take away his sin; when he maketh all the stones of the altar as chalkstones that are beaten in sunder, the groves and images shall not stand up.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Anne Graham Lotz. She said: “Our world seems to be disintegrating in a fog of immorality, violence, cruelty, hypocrisy, and dishonesty. Everything seems to be falling apart. The Bible says instead that everything is just falling into place — right at the feet of Jesus. The King is coming! The Messiah is coming soon. So, get ready! I’m expecting to see Jesus at any moment.”