1. At least 27 people were reported dead on Friday after Malian commandos stormed a luxury hotel in the capital of Bamako with at least 170 people inside, many of them foreigners, that had been seized by Islamist gunmen.
2. Belgium has placed Brussels at the highest terror alert level, citing a “serious and imminent threat that requires taking specific security measures as well as specific recommendations for the population.”
3. Lebanon has turned down a Russian request to divert civilian flights in some areas so Moscow can conduct a naval exercise in the Mediterranean Sea.
4. At least 36 people were killed on Friday in air strikes by Russian and Syrian jets on Islamic State-controlled Deir Ezzor province.
5. A new report published this week by a US think tank says Israel has amassed approximately 115 nuclear warheads since it developed its first nuclear weapon shortly before the Six Day War in 1967.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 6 which reads in part: “Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not…”
Our second coming quote for today is from Billy Sunday. He said, “The Lord does not come to the world at the time of the Rapture, but only reveals himself to the members of His Body. At the time of his resurrection He was only seen by those who believed on Him. Pilate and the High Priest, and those who crucified Him, did not know that He was risen. So it will be at the time of the Rapture. The world will not know that He has been here, and will have no knowledge of Him until He comes with the members of His Body, at the close of the Tribulation.”