1. U.S. officials say ISIS has developed a specific group within its organization dedicated to launching terrorist attacks abroad, like the one that claimed more than 125 lives in Paris.
2. Seventeen nations, spurred on by Friday’s deadly attacks in Paris, overcame their differences on how to end Syria’s civil war and adopted a timeline that will let opposition groups help draft a constitution and elect a new government by 2017.
3. The U.S. Army’s chief has said Russia represents the No. 1 threat to the United States, but a sampling of soldiers employed to help NATO stare down Putin overwhelmingly think they’re more likely to see the Islamic State on the battlefield.
4. A U.S. air strike is believed to have killed the leader of the Islamic State affiliate in Libya, in an attack that did not appear to be related to the terror attacks claimed by the group in Paris.
5. Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan urged world leaders on Saturday to prioritize the fight against terrorism as they gathered for a summit in southwestern Turkey.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 2-4 which reads in part: “And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it…”
Our second coming quote for today is from Thomas V. Moore. He said, “Christ is coming to the earth, in such form at least as shall fulfil his purposes of mercy to his friends and justice to his foes.”