1. French President Francois Hollande vowed to attack the Islamic State group without mercy as the jihadist group admitted responsibility on Saturday for orchestrating the deadliest attacks inflicted on France since World War II.
2. Kurdish forces liberated the northern Iraqi town of Sinjar from ISIS on Friday after just a two-day offensive, reversing the terror group’s takeover of a community where thousands were massacred and tens of thousands were forced to flee 15 months ago.
3. A magnitude 7.0 earthquake struck Saturday off the coast of southwest Japan, triggering a small tsunami.
4. Two U.S. B-52 strategic bombers flew near artificial Chinese islands in the South China Sea this week and were contacted by Chinese ground controllers but continued their mission undeterred.
5. Former British prime minister Tony Blair launched a new campaign for a peace agreement between Israel and Palestinians in Jerusalem on Friday.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 2-4 which reads in part: “And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it…”
Our second coming quote for today is from Lee Roberson. He said, “Jesus said, ‘I will come again.’ If He does not come, then we must agree that all Jesus said and did was false, and that His entire ministry and sacrifice on the cross were nothing…”