1. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu returns to the White House next week seeking to boost annual U.S. military aid to an estimated $4.5 billion, and his former ambassador to Washington says he remains unapologetic about trying to sink the U.S.-led Iran nuclear deal.
2. Iran’s increasing military involvement in Syria to sustain President Bashar Assad’s regime is costing more and more casualties and top commanders of the elite Revolutionary Guards force have been charged with mutiny and treason for refusing orders to fight there.
3. The Palestine Liberation Organization’s most senior peace negotiator said the group is threatening to withdraw its recognition of Israel.
4. The British and U.S. governments said on Wednesday that evidence suggests a Russian jet that crashed over Egypt’s Sinai desert was brought down by a bomb planted on the plane by ISIS or ISIS affiliates.
5. A strong earthquake struck off eastern Indonesia on Wednesday, causing people to flee their homes in panic, but there were no immediate reports of injuries or damage, and authorities said there was no threat of a tsunami.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 136 which reads in part: “O give thanks unto the Lord… who giveth an heritage unto Israel his servant: for his mercy endureth for ever. Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever: And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever. Who giveth food to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Neil T. Andersen. He said, “One of your important responsibilities is to help prepare the world for the Second Coming of the Savior.”