1. Russian submarines and spy ships are aggressively operating near the vital undersea cables that carry almost all global Internet communications, raising concerns among some American military and intelligence officials that the Russians might be planning to attack those lines in times of tension or conflict.
2. The U.S. State Department said on Saturday that the United States and Saudi Arabia agreed to increase support to Syria’s moderate opposition while seeking a political resolution of the four-year conflict.
3. Tony Blair, the former British prime minister, suggested on Sunday that the United States-led invasion of Iraq in 2003, which removed Saddam Hussein from power, helped give rise to the Islamic State.
4. The United States is cutting economic aid for the Palestinian Authority, partly because of “unhelpful actions” by the Palestinians.
5. On Friday, the Islamic State group published a video threatening Israel in Hebrew.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 109:8 which reads: “Let his days be few; and let another take his office.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Michael Youssef. He said, “While many try to ignore Jesus, when He returns in power and might, this will be impossible.”