1. The death toll from an earthquake that shook parts of South Asia on Monday has risen above 300.
2. The U.S. Navy sent a guided-missile destroyer close to China’s man-made islands in the disputed South China Sea on Tuesday, drawing an angry rebuke from Beijing, which said it warned and followed the American vessel.
3. The president’s most senior national security advisers have recommended measures that would move U.S. troops closer to the front lines in Iraq and Syria, a sign of mounting White House dissatisfaction with progress against the Islamic State and a renewed Pentagon push to expand military involvement in long-running conflicts overseas.
4. Russia has confirmed sending special forces troops to Syria over the past few weeks to support its mission backing the government of Syrian president Bashar Assad.
5. Mars, Jupiter and Venus will this week come close together in the skies over Earth, in a “planetary dance” that promises to delight astronomers.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 110:1-7 which reads: “The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool…”
Our second coming quote for today is from Tim LaHaye. He said, “The curse of Adam and Eve that fell upon the earth because of their sin will be lifted when Christ returns.”