1. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that adding video surveillance to the sacred Jerusalem site known to Jews as the Temple Mount and Muslims as the Al-Aqsa Mosque is in Israel’s best interest.
2. Three bombs exploded early Saturday morning during a giant procession in Bangladesh commemorating the Shiite Muslim holiday of Ashura, killing one person, wounding dozens more and unsettling a country that has little history of sectarian tension.
3. The grand mufti of Jerusalem, the Muslim cleric in charge of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, said on Sunday that there’s never been a Jewish temple atop the Temple Mount, and that the site has been home to a mosque “since the creation of the world.”
4. After several small eruptions on Friday, Turrialba Volcano – located 50 kilometers east of Costa Rica’s capital – erupted on Saturday. The volcano spewed gas and vapor and launched ash 800 meters into the air.
5. A U.S.-backed military operation that freed 70 hostages who had been held by ISIS in Iraq produced a cache of intelligence, and U.S. forces supporting Iraqi troops are likely to undertake more raids in the future.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 106:1 which reads: “Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.”
Our second coming quote for today is from David Jeremiah. He said, “You may not be able to predict the time of a tornado, earthquake or the Lord’s return. But you can know for a fact that He is coming back. Work today to share the escape route of God’s grace with others, before the night cometh.”