1. On Wednesday, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei approved the Iranian government’s nuclear deal with world powers but said Tehran should not yield core elements of its nuclear program until allegations of past military dimensions had been settled.
2. Syrian President Bashar Assad visited Moscow on Tuesday at the invitation of his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, to discuss the security situation in his country, which is in the midst of a nearly five-year-long civil war, and lay the base for a long-term political settlement.
3. With no end in sight to weeks of Israeli-Palestinian violence, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu headed to Germany on Wednesday as part of a high-profile diplomatic push to restore calm.
4. Great Britain, France, Germany and the United States on Wednesday asked a UN Security Council sanctions committee to investigate Iran’s recent missile test, branding it a serious violation of UN resolutions.
5. UNESCO (the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization) passed a resolution on Wednesday listing the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron and Rachel’s Tomb in Bethlehem as Muslim sites.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 102:16-18: “When the Lord shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory. He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer. This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the Lord.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Alan Redpath. He said, “The immense step from the Babe at Bethlehem to the living, reigning triumphant Lord Jesus, returning to earth for His own people — that is the glorious truth proclaimed throughout Scripture. May we also be alert for the final trumpet that will announce His return, when we shall always be with Him.”