1. The U.S. State Department said on Tuesday that s missile test announced by Iran over the weekend was an apparent violation of a U.N. Security Council resolution and Washington will raise it at the United Nations.
2. The Israeli authorities began setting up roadblocks and checkpoints in some Arab neighborhoods of East Jerusalem on Wednesday and deployed hundreds of police officers and soldiers on the roads and buses, a response to what the government called a “wave of terrorism.”
3. U.S. and Russian defense officials are holding more talks on Wednesday via videoconference on safety procedures for their crews flying missions over Syria.
4. The Ukrainian defense ministry says one soldier was killed and two were injured on Tuesday in eastern Ukraine in violation of a month-long ceasefire between government and rebel forces.
5. In a rebuff to China, U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter said on Tuesday that the United States military would sail and fly wherever international law allowed, including the disputed South China Sea.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 73:24 which reads: “Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Oswald Chambers. He said, “I do not know how I am going to stay up “in the air” with the Lord; but that is no business of mine.”