1. Israel says its jets have hit two targets in the Gaza Strip. The targets were Hamas weapon manufacturing facilities and the strikes were in response to two rockets fired from Gaza into southern Israel.
2. Russia’s long-range missile strikes against targets in Syria have prompted aviation safety authorities to issue a safety alert to airlines flying in Iraq, Iran, and over the Caspian Sea amid growing concerns about the risk to commercial flying near conflict zones.
3. Hamas’s chief in Gaza on Friday called violence that has hit Israel and the West Bank in recent days an “intifada” and urged further unrest.
4. The United States is providing the Lebanese army with a consignment of laser-guided artillery shells in an $8.6 million arms package intended to help Lebanon defend against cross-border incursions from Syria.
5. Jordan on Friday issued a strong condemnation over the deaths of Palestinians at the hands of Israeli security forces in the ongoing violence, branding it a violation of human rights and urging international intervention.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 69:28 which reads: “Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.”
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Ryle. He said, “Before Christ comes it is useless to expect to see a perfect Church.”