1. Amid growing international concern about Russia’s actions in the region, U.S. officials said on Thursday that four Russian cruise missiles launched from the Caspian Sea fell short of their Syrian targets and landed in a rural part of Iran.
2. FBI Director James Comey said on Thursday that dozens of people in the U.S. are engaged in conversations with overseas supporters of ISIS that the FBI cannot monitor.
3. Some senior U.S. officials involved in the implementation of the Iran nuclear deal have privately concluded that a key sanctions relief provision conflicts with existing federal statutes and cannot be implemented without violating those laws.
4. Amid a wave of violence, Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday urged Arab and Israeli leaders to stay away from one of the country’s holiest sites, in an effort to keep tensions from getting out of hand.
5. NATO’s secretary general warned on Thursday of a “troubling escalation” in Russian military activities in Syria, saying the alliance stands firmly behind member Turkey even as Moscow broadens its air and sea attacks.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 69.
Our second coming quote for today is from George Whitefield. He said, “I am daily waiting for the coming of the Son of God.”