1. Syrian troops and militia backed by Russian warplanes mounted what appeared to be their first major coordinated assault on Syrian insurgents on Wednesday and Moscow said its warships fired a barrage of missiles at them from the Caspian Sea, a sign of its new military reach.
2. Two U.S. officials have stated that Russian fighter jets shadowed U.S. predator drones on at least three separate occasions high above Syria since the start of Russia’s air campaign last week.
3. Iran’s highest leader repeated warnings on Wednesday against further negotiations with the United States after the nuclear agreement the countries reached in July.
4. Yemen’s Houthi rebels have confirmed in writing to the UN secretary general their commitment to UN resolutions aimed at ending the country’s conflict.
5. French President Francois Hollande said on Wednesday that Europe must live up to the challenge of an upheaval that has forced hundreds of thousands of refugees to flee Syria, where everyone including Iran, Russia and the West must seek a political solution.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 68:18-19.
Our second coming quote for today is from Stephen Travis. He said, “The Christian hope is not a matter for tickling our minds, but for changing our minds and influencing society.”