1. Palestinians clashed with Israeli riot police after barricading themselves inside a mosque at Jerusalem’s most sensitive holy site, throwing firebombs and rocks at officers outside during a major Jewish holiday on Monday.
2. A study released on Monday says the risk of major New York City flooding — such as what happened during Superstorm Sandy in 2012 — is likely to occur once every 25 years, rather than every 500 years, as a result of human-caused global warming.
3. France has carried out its first air strikes against Islamic State militants in Syria.
4. Iranian regime President Hassan Rouhani addressed the United Nations General Assembly, jabbing the “Zionist regime” of Israel and demanded that it surrender its nuclear weapons.
5. The World Bank warned of the “high risk” of renewed Israel-Palestinian conflict if the political and economic status quo between the two sides persists.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 40:7-8 which reads: “Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.”
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Ryle. He said, “There shall be no time for parting words or a change of mind when the Lord appears.”