1. Russian president, Vladimir Putin, and US president, Barack Obama, clashed on Monday over their competing visions for Syria, with Obama urging a political transition to replace the Syrian president but Putin warning it would be a mistake to abandon the current government.
2. According to the Washington Post, Taliban insurgents seized control of key facilities across a major city in northern Afghanistan on Monday, driving back stunned security forces in a multi-pronged attack that also sent Afghan officials and U.N. personnel fleeing.
3. The Israeli military struck two targets belonging to the Syrian military on Sunday night in response to earlier projectile fallout from the embattled country exploding in Israeli territory in the northern Golan Heights.
4. Iraq says it has reached a deal to share intelligence with Russia, Iran and Syria in the fight against ISIS militants.
5. A powerful earthquake off the eastern coast of Indonesia injured dozens of people and sent startled residents scurrying out of their homes in the middle of the night.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 34:20 which reads: “He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Samuel Rutherford. He said, “Oh, that Christ would make long strides! Oh, that he would fold up the heavens as a cloak, and shovel time and days out of the way!”