1. In a move that prompted fears of a return to a nuclear arms race in Europe, Moscow has announced that it could be forced to take “countermeasures” to a strengthened U.S. nuclear threat in Germany by stationing ballistic missiles in Kaliningrad.
2. Talk is heating up in Congress and the Pentagon about whether to share America’s massive new bunker-busting bomb as a warning to Iran, but Israel remains cool to the idea.
3. The Pentagon said a Chinese nuclear submarine designed to carry missiles that can hit the U.S. is likely to deploy before year’s end, adding to the Obama administration’s concerns over China’s muscle-flexing in Asia.
4. Relations between Jordan and Israel have soured to the point where King Abdullah is refusing to communicate directly with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
5. Norway has welcomed the roll-out of the first two of 22 F-35 fighter jets purchased by the Scandinavian state.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 22:9-13 which reads: “But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother’s breasts. I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother’s belly. Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help. Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round. They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Andrew Murray. He said, “There is such a danger of our being so occupied with the things that are to come more than with him who is to come.”