1. Donald Tusk, president of the European Council, has warned that the European Union was now facing a “critical point” and that the migrant crisis hadn’t even reached its peak.
2. President Vladimir Putin, determined to strengthen Russia’s only military outpost in the Middle East, is preparing to launch unilateral airstrikes against the Islamic State from inside Syria if the U.S. rejects his proposal to join forces.
3. In Yemen’s Marib province, a key battleground in the fighting against Shiite rebels, frustration is growing in the ranks of troops backing the country’s president-in-exile after more than a week without gains on the ground.
4. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday called on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to “stop the chaos” at the Al-Aksa mosque in Jerusalem’s Old City.
5. Toxic gases and lava billowed from the top of an Icelandic volcano for nearly six months last year in the biggest eruption in 200 years.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 22:1-3 which reads: “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent. But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Thomas V. Moore. He said, “Christ is coming to the earth, in such form at least as shall fulfil his purposes of mercy to his friends and justice to his foes.”