1. For years, Russia has been helping Syrian President Bashar Assad cling to a diminishing power structure in a shrinking territorial base without trying to impose an overall strategy.
2. Israeli authorities are debating measures to curb rising unrest in Jerusalem, including a law that mandates “minimum punishments” for the throwing of rocks and firebombs.
3. The head of the U.N. nuclear agency paid what Iran’s official news agency described as a ceremonial visit on Sunday to an Iranian nuclear site that he suspects may have been used to develop explosive triggers for nuclear weapons.
4. An Arab-led attempt to censure Israel over its assumed “nuclear capabilities” failed last week, with a majority of states at the International Atomic Energy Agency’s annual meeting voting down the resolution to implement nuclear oversight in the Jewish state.
5. An American official revealed last week that Iran released five top Al Qaeda terrorists in a swap with the terror group’s branch in Yemen — including one with a $5 million bounty on his head.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 17:15 which reads: “As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.”
Our second coming quote for today is from C.S. Lewis. He said, “Precisely because we cannot predict the moment, we must be ready at all moments.”