1. Escalating Iran’s rhetoric against Israel, a senior commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps vowed on Wednesday that the regime would boost its military capabilities relentlessly until Israel was destroyed.
2. A council of prominent retired military leaders and intelligence officials has stated that the nuclear agreement with Iran will increase the likelihood of military conflict.
3. Five Chinese Navy ships are sailing in international waters in the Bering Sea off Alaska, in an apparent first for China’s military that came as President Barack Obama toured the U.S. state.
4. Joining a chorus of hard-liners in the Islamic Republic seeking to quash hints of easing hostility, an influential Iranian cleric said on Tuesday that the United States remains the “No. 1 enemy” of Iran despite the nuclear agreement.”
5. The moment the Iran nuclear deal becomes law, as seems increasingly likely given growing congressional support for the agreement, the focus of the US-Israel conversation will shift to the question of what’s next.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Chronicles 25:15-16.
Our second coming quote for today is from Oswald Chambers: He said, “We are apt to make the mistake of looking for God to put things ostensibly right immediately. If we dwell much on the Second Coming without having a right spiritual relationship to God, it will make us ignore the need for spiritual tenacity.”