1. Russian president Vladimir Putin has decreed that all Russian casualties “in peacetime” be a state secret. However, an article titled “Increases in Pay for Military in 2015” published in the Russian Business Life magazine reveals what appear to be official figures on the number of Russian soldiers killed or made invalids “in eastern Ukraine.”
2. As the Chinese president presides over thousands of troops marching in Beijing on Thursday, he will also proclaim his commitment to the world’s peaceful development. It’s a message China’s neighbors may find hard to swallow as it flexes its military muscle from the East China Sea to the Indian Ocean.
3. No injuries or major damage was reported Monday after earthquakes rattled cities in California, Oklahoma and Oregon.
4. Three Category 4 hurricanes are marching across the Pacific at the same time. It’s a never-before-seen event that has Hawaii battening down the hatches.
5. In an op-ed written for The Wall Street Journal, former Vice President Dick Cheney accused President Obama of agreeing to a deal with Iran that will likely lead to “the first use of a nuclear weapon since Hiroshima and Nagasaki.”
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Chronicles 21:12-15.
Our second coming quote for today is from Oswald Chambers: He said, “We are apt to make the mistake of looking for God to put things ostensibly right immediately. If we dwell much on the Second Coming without having a right spiritual relationship to God, it will make us ignore the need for spiritual tenacity.”