1. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday said Israel does not object to allowing Iran to have a civilian nuclear program, only a military one.
2. An air strike by a Saudi-led coalition killed 36 civilians working at a bottling plant in the northern Yemeni province of Haj-jah on Sunday.
3. President Hassan Rouhani said on Saturday that he opposes a parliamentary vote on the landmark nuclear deal reached with world powers because terms of the agreement would turn into legal obligations if passed by lawmakers.
4. A new report says that Israel and the Palestinian territories are projected to be among the countries most prone to acute water shortages and resultant conflict in the coming decades.
5. A rebel-appointed official in South Sudan’s war-ravaged Unity state says government troops on Sunday attacked a village on the first day of a cease-fire that both sides have pledged to implement.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Chronicles 20:15-17.
Our second coming quote for today is from Oswald Chambers: He said, “The only way to wait for the Second Coming is to watch that you do what you should do, so that when he comes is a matter of indifference. It is the attitude of a child, certain that God knows what he is doing. When the Lord does come, it will be as natural as breathing. God never does anything hysterical, and he never produces hysterics.”