1. As it delved into a major part of its inquiry into possible military dimensions to Tehran’s past atomic activity, the U.N. nuclear watchdog said in a report on Thursday that Iran appears to have built an extension to part of its Parchin military site since May.
2. Jordan’s Minister of State for media affairs announced that Jordan has appointed 52 new employees and guards at its Jerusalem-based Wakf Department. He said that another 70 employees and guards will be appointed soon.
3. A draft resolution was presented to the United Nations on Thursday to request that the Palestinian flag be raised the next time world leaders convene at UN headquarters.
4. Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that Russia is planning to build a nuclear power plant in Egypt.
5. A Turkish newspaper is reporting that a senior Iranian official said his country and Russia have not been successful in finalizing a widely contested sale of advanced S-300 missile systems due to a disagreement over the sale price.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 1 Chronicles 22:8-10.
Our second coming quote for today is from Charles Spurgeon: He said, “I hope that the day is near at hand when the advent of the great God will appear, for all things everywhere are boiling, burning, moving, falling, sinking, groaning.”