1. The percentage of Americans who are categorized as “post-Christian” has increased from 37 percent in 2013 to 44 percent in 2015, with the highest percentages residing in urban areas of the northeast and Pacific Northwest.
2. The Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov said on Friday that Russia will not allow any more sanctions resolutions against Iran at the UN.
3. Russia urged the United States on Friday to scrap plans to station parts of a missile shield system in Europe now that Iran has reached an agreement with world powers to limit its nuclear program.
4. The armed wing of the Gazan terror group, Islamic Jihad, warned on Friday that if one of its imprisoned operatives currently on a hunger strike in Israel should die, the group would break the cease-fire and resume hostilities against the Jewish State.
5. Seismologists studying a year-long swarm of thousands of mostly minor earthquakes in northwest Nevada say they could be the precursor for a “big one,” although speculation that they’re related to a series of extinct volcanoes can’t be ruled out.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Kings 8:12-13.
Our second coming quote for today is from John R. W. Stott. He said: “He who came in humility and shame will return in spectacular magnificence.”