1. The first operational consequences of the bitter dispute between Israel and the White House on the Iran agreement have begun to show, as reports state that Israel is refusing extensive US offers of military and security cooperation.
2. Iran is beginning to reap the fruits of its nuclear deal with world powers. A report in the Taiwanese press states that China is set to provide the Islamic Republic with 24 J-10 fighter jets.
3. Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon said in an interview on Friday that Israel is not responsible for the lives of Iranian nuclear scientists, making a less-than-veiled threat that covert assassination missions blamed on Israel could resume.
4. Islamic State militants have captured dozens of Christian families after seizing a strategically located town in the central Syrian province of Homs.
5. A government spokesman says that a 5.6 magnitude earthquake shook eastern Congo early on Friday, causing the death of at least two children.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Kings 4:38-41.
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Pollock. He said: “Millions of graves are dug every year, but it is inspiring to think that one generation of Christians will cheat the undertaker.”