1. President Barack Obama acknowledged Wednesday that Iran might use cash coming its way under sanctions relief to fund “terrorist organizations” but argued that this is preferable to allowing it to develop nuclear arms.
2. A senior Iranian official warned on Wednesday of an impending “third world war” that will be sparked by terrorists. Akbar Rafsanjani, the chairman of Iran’s powerful Expediency Council, warned in comments that the “outbreak of World War III” is coming in the near future.
3. The U.S. intelligence community has informed Congress of evidence that Iran was sanitizing its suspected nuclear military site at Parchin, in broad daylight, days after agreeing to a nuclear deal with world powers.
4. Al Qaeda’s branch in Yemen, which officials have called the terror group’s most dangerous affiliate, has issued two threatening new communications praising recent lone-wolf style attacks against the West and calling for more of them.
5. Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Zarif said the international sanctions regime against Iran has collapsed and will never be restored.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Kings 4:2-4 which reads: “And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not any thing in the house, save a pot of oil. Then he said, Go, borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbours, even empty vessels; borrow not a few. And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full.”
Our second coming quote for today is from G. Campbell Morgan. He said: “I never begin my work in the morning without thinking that perhaps he may interrupt my work and begin his own. I am not looking for death, I am looking for him.”