1. In an online address to American and Canadian Jews on Tuesday evening, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned that the world powers’ nuclear deal with Iran will lead to war and a “nightmare” regional nuclear arms race.
2. A year-long U.S.-led air campaign against the Islamic State has failed to reduce the size of the terror army, and its fighters remain in control of key cities, raising concerns that the war is at a “stalemate.”
3. The Rocky fire in northern California has become a blaze of perplexing whims, baffling fire officials with a mercurial nature that computer models and simulations could not predict. Sweeping across three counties in Northern California, the fire has plowed through containment lines, hurdled over a highway and even managed to create its own weather system.
4. The Iranian regime has filed a complaint with the International Atomic Energy Agency, alleging that the United States has already broken the Iran deal.
5. Russia has criticized U.S. and Turkish plans to provide air cover for Syrian rebels, saying any support for rivals of Russian ally Syrian President Bashar Assad hampers Damascus’ fight against the Islamic State.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Kings 3:15-18 which reads: “But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the Lord came upon him. And he said, Thus saith the Lord, Make this valley full of ditches. For thus saith the Lord, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts. And this is but a light thing in the sight of the Lord: he will deliver the Moabites also into your hand.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Thomas V. Moore. He said: “Christ is coming to the earth, in such form at least as shall fulfil his purposes of mercy to his friends and justice to his foes.”