1. China’s Defense Ministry has accused the United States of “militarizing” the South China Sea by staging patrols and joint military drills there, leading to raised tensions in the disputed region.
2. White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said the International Atomic Energy Agency will release a report on the “past military dimensions” of Iran’s nuclear program prior to the implementation of the agreed-upon nuclear deal.
3. An Iranian official said Iran will not allow American or Canadian inspectors working for the U.N. nuclear watchdog to visit its nuclear facilities.
4. The US State Department gave its approval on Wednesday for a possible foreign military sale to Saudi Arabia of Patriot Advanced Capability-3 missiles and equipment, worth $5.4 billion.
5. The Obama administration has determined that it must retaliate against China for the theft of the personal information of more than 20 million Americans from the databases of the Office of Personnel Management, but it is still struggling to decide what it can do without prompting an escalating cyberconflict.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 1 Kings 22:13-14 which reads: “And the messenger that was gone to call Micaiah spake unto him, saying, Behold now, the words of the prophets declare good unto the king with one mouth: let thy word, I pray thee, be like the word of one of them, and speak that which is good. And Micaiah said, As the Lord liveth, what the Lord saith unto me, that will I speak.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Matthew Henry. He said: “Christ will come when he pleases, to show his sovereignty, and will not let us know when, to teach us our duty.”