1. The head of the Hezbollah terror group, Hassan Nasrallah, has called on the Arab world to resist normalizing ties with Israel, warning that the “cancerous” Jewish state is milking the benefits of regional unrest by using the turmoil to improve its relations with moderate Arab states.
2. The epicenter of California’s drought crisis in the Central Valley is raising fears that the drought could wipe entire towns off of the map.
3. The Israel Air Force reportedly struck a vehicle located in a Druse village in southwestern Syria on Wednesday, killing Hezbollah men and a pro-Assad militiaman, as well as a military base in Lebanon.
4. Church leaders in China have pledged to “make the cross flourish” throughout the country following the removal of more than 1,200 crosses from churches in one province.
5. Iran’s foreign minister, Mohammad Zarif, moved Tuesday to dismiss speculation that his country’s nuclear deal with major powers could hit difficulties, saying he had “no concern or worry” about its implementation.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
Our second coming quote for today is from Billy Graham. He said: “The subject of the second coming of Christ has never been popular to any but the true believer.”