1. The Saudi-led coalition that is carrying out a campaign of air strikes against Houthi militants in Yemen has unilaterally declared a five-day humanitarian truce beginning on Monday to allow aid deliveries.
2. Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon warned on Thursday that the West was taking huge risks with the nuclear deal recently signed with Iran.
3. Two Turkish soldiers were killed and four wounded in a car bomb attack on their convoy in the mainly Kurdish southeast of the country.
4. Iran’s foreign minister began a charm offensive in the Gulf on Sunday to defend a nuclear deal seen by some Arab states as heralding greater Iranian support for armed groups and governments opposed to the hereditary monarchies.
5. Egypt is extending a state of emergency imposed throughout large parts of the restive Sinai Peninsula, as bloody attacks targeting the security services continue.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 1 Kings 20:13-14 which reads: ” And, behold, there came a prophet unto Ahab king of Israel, saying, Thus saith the Lord, Hast thou seen all this great multitude? behold, I will deliver it into thine hand this day; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord. And Ahab said, By whom? And he said, Thus saith the Lord, Even by the young men of the princes of the provinces. Then he said, Who shall order the battle? And he answered, Thou.”
Our second coming quote for today is from John Blanchard. He said: “The certainty of the Second Coming of Christ should touch and tincture every part of our daily behavior.”