1. King Salman of Saudi Arabia voiced misgivings yesterday about the Iran nuclear deal to the visiting US defence secretary, as the battle for hearts and minds over this month’s agreement moved from the Middle East to Washington.
2. Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari warned Washington on Wednesday that a US refusal to arm his troops because of “so-called human rights violations” only helps Boko Haram.
3. Secretary of State John Kerry and other top administration officials are facing tough questions on the Iran deal at a Senate hearing on Thursday, as lawmakers raise new concerns about alleged secret “side deals” struck with Tehran over its nuclear program.
4. Russia is working on the third stage of developing and designing the Sarmat heavy intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM). An official said tests are expected to start in 18 to 24 months.
5. The head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran announced on Wednesday that China will likely construct two new nuclear power plants in the country.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 1 Kings 16:1-4 which reads: “Then the word of the Lord came to Jehu the son of Hanani against Baasha, saying, Forasmuch as I exalted thee out of the dust, and made thee prince over my people Israel; and thou hast walked in the way of Jeroboam, and hast made my people Israel to sin, to provoke me to anger with their sins; Behold, I will take away the posterity of Baasha, and the posterity of his house; and will make thy house like the house of Jeroboam the son of Nebat. Him that dieth of Baasha in the city shall the dogs eat; and him that dieth of his in the fields shall the fowls of the air eat.”