1. Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu rejected accusations that Turkey had in the past tacitly supported Islamic State militants operating from Syria and unwittingly opened the door to a suicide bombing that killed at least 32 people.
2. North Korea says it has no interest in talks like those that resulted in a nuclear deal last week between Iran and world powers.
3. The Iranian Parliament will wait at least 80 days before voting on a nuclear agreement reached last week with world powers, as legislators decided on Tuesday to form a committee to study the accord.
4. Japan says China’s aggressive maritime activities in the East China Sea are among the major threats to the country’s security, as Prime Minister Shinzo Abe pushes through a series of controversial measures aimed at expanding the role of Japan’s military.
5. The Philippines plans to spend a record $552 million next year mainly to bolster its claims in the disputed South China Sea.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 1 Kings 13:20-22 which reads: “And it came to pass, as they sat at the table, that the word of the Lord came unto the prophet that brought him back: And he cried unto the man of God that came from Judah, saying, Thus saith the Lord, Forasmuch as thou hast disobeyed the mouth of the Lord, and hast not kept the commandment which the Lord thy God commanded thee, But camest back, and hast eaten bread and drunk water in the place, of the which the Lord did say to thee, Eat no bread, and drink no water; thy carcase shall not come unto the sepulchre of thy fathers.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Stephen Travis. He said: “The Christian hope is not a matter for tickling our minds, but for changing our minds and influencing society.”