1. Some Middle East experts are saying that now that the Iranian regime has the wind at its back after gaining international legitimacy and, soon, unfrozen funds, from the removal of sanctions from the deal on Tuesday, it can be expected to double down on support for its proxies in sectarian conflicts throughout the Middle East.
2. NATO and its allies will hold their biggest military exercise in more than a decade in October, deploying 36,000 personnel across the Mediterranean to counter the threat of Islamic State on the alliance’s southern flank.
3. The Israeli Air Force attacked an infrastructure target in Gaza early on Thursday morning in response to a rocket that was fired from the Palestinian enclave just after 2am local time.
4. The Syrian army backed by Lebanese ally Hezbollah has advanced deeper into the besieged Syrian city of Zabadani two weeks into a campaign to capture it from insurgents.
5. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday evening spoke on the phone with US President Barack Obama, expressing Israel’s concerns over the Iranian nuclear deal and maintaining that the Islamic Republic will obtain nuclear weapons with or without the agreement.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we will continue looking at today is 1 Kings 6:11-13 which reads: “And the word of the Lord came to Solomon, saying, Concerning this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt walk in my statutes, and execute my judgments, and keep all my commandments to walk in them; then will I perform my word with thee, which I spake unto David thy father: And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake my people Israel.”
Our second coming quote for today is from C.H. Spurgeon. He said: “Oh, that the Lord would come! He is coming! He is on the road and travelling quickly. The sound of his approach should be as music to our hearts!”