1. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned the Iran nuclear deal that was announced on Tuesday as a “stunning historic mistake,” saying it would not prevent Iran from gaining nuclear weapons capability.
2. While Secretary of State John Kerry denies it, the Iran nuclear deal acquiesces to Iran becoming a nuclear power.
3. Syrian President Bashar Assad signalled on Tuesday that he expected more support from his top regional ally Iran in the wake of a nuclear deal that includes Western states that have backed the insurgency against him.
4. Southern fighters battling Houthi rebels seized control of the international airport in Yemen’s port city of Aden on Tuesday, dealing the Houthis their most significant defeat in the city since they stormed it more than three months ago.
5. The Pentagon exerted key influence over one major sticking point in the final hours of the nuclear negotiations with Iran: when to relax the international embargo on advanced military weapons to the Islamic Republic.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we will continue looking at today is 1 Kings 3:10-14 which reads: “And the speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing. And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment; Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee. And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days. And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.”
Our second coming quote for today is from C.H. Spurgeon. He said: “If I knew that our Lord would come this evening, I should preach just as I mean to preach; and if I knew he would come during this sermon, I would go on preaching until he did.”