1. Citing a senior administration official, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday that the United States is holding discussions with countries in North Africa about locating drones at a base there to heighten monitoring of the Islamic State in Libya.
2. Eurozone leaders say they have reached an agreement over a third bailout for Greece after marathon talks. EU chairman Donald Tusk said leaders agreed “in principle” on negotiations for the bailout, “which in other words means continued support for Greece”.
3. The nuclear weapon treaties that have helped preserve peace for nearly half a century have begun to fray.
4. Hundreds of people were evacuated from villages around Mexico’s “Volcano of Fire” and an airport closed on Saturday amid fears an eruption could escalate to become the biggest in a century.
5. Two diplomats said negotiators at the Iran nuclear talks plan to announce Monday that they’ve reached a historic deal capping nearly a decade of diplomacy that would curb the country’s atomic program in return for sanctions relief.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we will continue looking at today is 2 Samuel 12:10-12 which reads: “Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife. Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.”
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Ryle. He said: “There shall be no time for parting words or a change of mind when the Lord appears.”