1. Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Thursday that a final deal on Iran’s nuclear programme is within reach, adding that he is ready to return to Vienna for talks between Tehran and six major world powers to work on the agreement.
2. As Iran and world powers move toward a possible nuclear deal, Saudi Arabia faces drastic geopolitical shifts.
3. France denied on Wednesday that it was backing away from plans to submit a UN Security Council resolution calling for a two-state solution based on the 1967 lines.
4. Hamas’ “military wing”, the Al-Qassam Brigades, held a rally in Gaza on Wednesday marking the one year anniversary of last year’s war with Israel.
5. A year after Operation Protective Edge, an IDF Southern Command’s intelligence officer says the isolation of Hamas has led it to forge an alliance with its rivals – such as an agreement between the rulers of Hamas and the Islamic State’s affiliate in the Sinai to create a smuggling route for rocket-building materials.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we will continue looking at today is 2 Samuel 7:11-16 which reads: “And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the Lord telleth thee that he will make thee an house. And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.”
Our second coming quote for today is from G. Campbell Morgan. He said: “I never begin my work in the morning without thinking that perhaps he may interrupt my work and begin his own. I am not looking for death, I am looking for him.”