1. Israel has taken one more step to walling itself off from its neighbors. The nation’s Security Cabinet adopted a proposal last month to build an approximately 18-mile-long fence along Israel’s eastern border with Jordan. Experts say Israel is worried that ISIS could exploit Jordanians who live close to the border.
2. The first officially acknowledged peace talks between the Afghan Taliban and the government in Kabul ended with an agreement to meet again after the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan.
3. The Philippines argued at a closed hearing on Tuesday that an international court should intervene in its dispute with China over the right to exploit natural resources and fish in the South China Sea.
4. After missing a second deadline in a week on Tuesday for concluding the nuclear talks between Iran and six world powers, the US administration has begun to suggest the talks could continue without set timetables.
5. As world powers near a deal with Iran on its nuclear weapons program, Iran’s Defense Minister warned on Monday that “Israel’s weapons of mass destruction” threaten the entire world.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we will continue looking at today is 2 Samuel 7:11-16 which reads: “And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the Lord telleth thee that he will make thee an house. And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.”