1. Iran and six major powers will keep negotiating past Tuesday’s deadline for a long-term nuclear agreement as they tackle the most contentious issues, including the continuation of a U.N. arms embargo on Iran.
2. The United Nations’ human rights office says the number of civilians killed in three months of violence in Yemen has now risen above 1,500.
3. Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi told a delegation of American Jewish leaders in Cairo on Monday that ending the Israeli-Palestinian conflict would make the Middle East safer and more stable, as it would eliminate a recruitment tool used by extremists.
4. While the United States celebrated Independence Day, two pairs of Russian bombers flew off the coast of California and Alaska — forcing the Air Force to scramble fighter jets to intercept both flights.
5. A pair of earthquakes shook south-central Alaska early Sunday evening.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we will continue looking at today is 2 Samuel 7:11-16 which reads: “And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the Lord telleth thee that he will make thee an house. And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.”
Our second coming quote for today is from D.L. Moody. He said: “I never preach a sermon without thinking that possibly the Lord may come before I preach another.”