1. Four great crises around Europe’s fringes threaten to engulf the European Union, potentially setting the ambitious post-war unification project back by decades.
2. A senior Israeli official warned on Friday that the prospective nuclear deal with Iran would empower it to take over the Middle East and trigger a regional nuclear arms race.
3. The commander of the Iranian ground forces said on Sunday that the United States will never be viewed positively in Iran, even if a deal is signed with world powers over the Islamic Republic’s nuclear program.
4. Jordanian security forces have thwarted an Iranian-backed terror plot against Saudi Arabia.
5. Yemen’s exiled government said on Monday it expects a deal shortly on a humanitarian ceasefire that would run through the Muslim Eid al-Fitr holiday later this month, as air strikes by Saudi-led warplanes killed at least 30 people.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we will begin looking at today is 2 Samuel 7:11-16 which reads: “And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the Lord telleth thee that he will make thee an house. And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Alexander Maclaren. He said: “The primitive church thought a great deal more about the coming of Christ than about death, and thought a great deal more about his coming than about heaven.”