1. On May 20, South Korean officials confirmed what was Asia’s first-ever case of a potentially deadly coronavirus called Middle East Respiratory Syndrome.
2. The United States said on Friday that China had placed mobile artillery weapons systems on a reclaimed island in the disputed South China Sea, a development that Sen. John McCain called “disturbing and escalatory.”
3. The United States tried to deploy a version of the Stuxnet computer virus to attack North Korea’s nuclear weapons program five years ago but ultimately failed.
4. Former Mossad chief Efraim Halevy said on Thursday that one of Hezbollah’s recent achievements has been boosting Israel’s security.
5. A North Korean defector said hackers in North Korea are capable of launching attacks that could kill people and destroy cities.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is 1 Samuel 1:11 which reads: “And she vowed a vow, and said, O Lord of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the Lord all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head.”
Our second coming quote for today is from D.L. Moody. He said: “I never preach a sermon without thinking that possibly the Lord may come before I preach another.”