1. Clearly unsatisfied with assurances from Washington, Israel on Monday listed specific requirements that it said it wanted in any final deal with Iran over that country’s nuclear program.
2. After threatening to send the country to “Israhell” last summer, anti-Israel hackers are promising an “electronic Holocaust” this month.
3. Kenya is retaliating against the al-Shabab militant group for last week’s massacre of students at a Kenyan university by sending warplanes to bomb al-Shabab camps in neighboring Somalia on Sunday afternoon and Monday morning.
4. Citing Arab intelligence agencies, an Israeli TV report said Iran’s Revolutionary Guards “are preparing for war” in the event that negotiations to turn the framework nuclear agreement into a binding deal by June 30 collapse.
5. In a CNN interview, Benjamin Netanyahu warned that Iran’s inter-continental ballistic missile program, an issue that was not negotiated on as part of nuclear talks, was a real threat to the US.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Deuteronomy 31:28-29 which reads: “Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them. For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt yourselves, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Oswald Chambers. He said: “We are apt to make the mistake of looking for God to put things ostensibly right immediately. If we dwell much on the Second Coming without having a right spiritual relationship to God, it will make us ignore the need for spiritual tenacity.”