1. Nepal’s Prime Minister has said the death toll from the country’s earthquake could reach 10,000.
2. Two projectiles fired from Syria struck the Golan Heights in Israel on Tuesday, triggering air raid sirens.
3. Saudi Arabia is providing military training for hundreds of Yemeni tribesmen to fight the Iranian-allied Houthi militia.
4. Syrian activist groups are reporting another chemical attack in the northwestern province of Idlib.
5. Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon has said that Israel will not allow weapons shipments to Syria and Lebanon-based terrorist groups, especially Hezbollah.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Judges 2:1-3 which reads: “And an angel of the Lord came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you. And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: but ye have not obeyed my voice: why have ye done this? Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be as thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Billy Graham. He said: “The hope of the second advent of Christ has filled the church for centuries. Our Lord Jesus Christ first uttered the prayer, ‘Thy kingdom come.’ Someday that prayer will be answered. God’s kingdom shall come; His church shall be triumphant. But it shall not come until there is direct intervention from heaven.”